GOOD THINGS

THIS IS MY VERSION OF HAPPY LIFE.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A NEW BEGINNING

GOOD THINGS : a fresh start

over the years, i've had crazy, chaotic titles of my blog series. i made stories in SPIRITUAL REVERIES entries which i developed to feed the soul and warm the spirit.
i created my own personal blog entitled MY SILENT REVERIES which i kept for years to have a place of solstice where i can be ME and vent out things i don't normally tell the public ( only accessed by my intelligent friends and selected family members who figured out a way to go there).

and then i also had YACKetyY YACK which consisted of my every day musings on nonsense everyday things to have a conversation piece for the day.

but today, i found a new revelation. the past months has not been the greatest moments of my life.for a while, i am underwhelmed of how things are not going my way. for someone like me who is a go getter always on the go, it results to frustrations.

slowly on a daily basis, i am learning to submerge myself into positive thinking. patiently understanding that sometimes, not all things come quickly and the way you wanted it to be. although there are so much hatred, betrayal, discomfort in our lives, it occured to me that the power of telling yourself "KAYA MO YAN!" (you can do it!) defines the ability to face the chaos in a different manner.

yes, i realized, i am so blessed after all. the previous entry talked about happiness. and so following up on that entry, i decided i am adding another musing of entries i will call simply 'GOOD THINGS.' and it's all about simple, unnotice, disregarded things we see but we fail to appreciate. it's about being straight to the point no bull amusements of life. it's enlisting at least 10 of any-thing and every-thing that gives us a smile: whatever it is.

like the rest of my contemplative efforts, it is meant to amuse, enlighten, and perhaps, reach out and humbly inspire my readers in my own quiet way. i hope you like it.


GOOD THINGS: new beginning
  • 100% cotton tees/fabric from armani exchange
  • having wireless internet connection after two or three weeks(practically ...i can't remember) of having none.
  • making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on nutty wheat bread for ischa

  • diane buying ten dollars worth of 'nori'( dried japanese seaweed wrappers used mainly for sushi) from an old korean man because she said 'tulong mo na lang' (it's charity) and sharing the half of the bag with me generously.



  • finishing the nobel prize book awardee NIGHT by elie wiesel (it's a must read - touching true story of survival)
  • sliced green apples dipped in sweet savory caramel sauce




  • one hour of nice, cold shower after a humid spring day
  • velcro
  • hearing ron's sarcastic jokes about my procrastination. or perhaps, i hate to admit that my exBF turned great friend knows me too well.
  • maffi calling me and trying to figure out what or where to eat in las vegas for her lunch break- wow, what a big problem she has!LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home